Tuesday, April 11, 2006

a few random thoughts...

1. I don't think I'll be a home-owner this year, and Im ok with that. But I think I will live alone next year.

2. One of my best friends is sick and I hate it and it sucks.

3. Its holy week and I barely care, and I don't like that.

4. I will soon own Tetris for the NES, I paid less than $6 for it.

5. I miss this place a lot of the time, but not really.



6. Probably the best sentence I've heard in quite sometime..."Sometimes I had to use a pencil to get the poop out of the teeth." (Sentence taken from Bonnie's account of the joys of electric cat litter boxes.)

7. Ive made about a hundred Cadillac commercials in the past two days.

8. Soon enough Lightning Bolts will be up on this blog, and it will be the single coolest thing that I have ever done, or will be likely to do.

9. All the places in Birmingham that are cool and cheap to live are being sold and developed into high end lofts or condos. This bothers me. What makes Birmingham cool is the fact that its cheap enough for all kinds of different people to live. If all the cheap places are converted for rich ass hole people, the people that make Birmingham worth living in won't be able to live here. Again this is starting to bother me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Lightning bolt! Lightning bolt!