Wednesday, May 03, 2006

indefinite break...

Well going along the same lines as my last blog, Im kinda down on all this junk now. I picked a good time to be down on it I guess. More of my friends than ever are blogging now, figures I'd want to stop when everyone else is starting. Also I feel that now more so than ever I have stuff that I feel I should write. To that end Im writing at home with a pen and if anyone cares to know about it call me or come visit....don't text message me on my phone though, I hate that crap.
I do think that periodically I'll still put up cool stuff that I find online, or photos or video work that Im proud of or that I think is too cool not to have on a blog.

To that end, here's a photo of a painting a friend of mine did. I want to buy it actually. It rules. So does a lot of his other stuff, including his new cd, TYRONE.



Click DUSTIN for more of his stuff.
Oh yeah, this is called, "How Come Jermaine Got Two Popcicles?"

4 comments:

Renee said...

cool! Write on man. I'll share a quote with you that encourages me when I write and I hope it encourages you. Don't be afraid.

Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it.
C. S. Lewis

Paige said...

I am still going to call you Jason!! you can't stop me!

Amanda said...

The blog is a little impersonal. Maybe you could just let people read your journal instead (this is a joke).

Somehow actually writing things down has a much greater and more satisfying effect. There's something about the scratch of the pen and the ink bleeding onto the paper ... it makes me happy. It is uncensored, and more real and tangible. Glad you're doing that.

David said...

Yeah Jason, I will try to stay in touch by phone. Keep on journaling. But, I think the blog will become my new friend during this crazy time of transition once again. ugh*