Thursday, October 12, 2006

a few things i've seen recently...



Julie from the original Real World not the blonde mormon from New Orleans. i saw her leaving surin in 5 points last sunday night. both friends that were with me didn't know who she was so i was alone in my glee... (i'm way too familiar with this season because i've watched it untold amounts of times while editing out everything but negative statements or situations for an art project... maybe i'll explain / post a video another time.)

a little fella, no older than 6 wearing football pads riding his sisters bike, which was too small even for him, all the while blowing a police whistle. (this tops my favorites list of things i've seen recently.)

a guy, who seemed a little unstable, walking in front of my office with a wal-mart bag and a little blue bird of some sort riding on his shoulder. the bird was alive and not stuffed.

lastly some pretty rad commercials. check them out if you wish. these guys are some of my motion design heroes.

Loyal Kaspar Check out work / recent work / sampo (thats the pic) also the kayak stuff is awesome.




Belief these guys also do fantastic work.

4 comments:

susan said...

This is uncanny.

The blue-bird guy just walked past my house. Like 5 minutes ago. I'm not kidding.

I saw Julie from the Real World eating at Cosmos last month. I'm not kidding.

Wow.

Su

Anonymous said...

Incredible!

The blue-bird guy...I've never seen him. I wouldn't know Julie if I was hanging out w/you either, Jason.

But I like the description of the kid. That's cute.

Anonymous said...

I looked at the links. I really liked their work. Thanks for sharing.

susan said...

You should update. I miss your life.

Su