Tuesday, February 10, 2009

if you really know me...

then you'll understand why this rules so much.

When Haley showed at my place for our dinner date, this is what her hands looked like.



She's pretty much my dream girl.

Here's a list comprising what we did while we were out for dinner.
1. Listened to metal music. (though I seriously doubt she liked it very much.)
2. HomeDepot to buy spray paint... which is what her hands were covered in.
3. Also at HomeDepot we found a "Clear Can" which is a revolutionary storage container with which we are creating a time capsule. (you can see its documentation in the corner of the pic.) So far the receipt for the time capsule, a business card from a Mexican restaurant, Chiclets and a penny are in it.
4. A.C. Moore for fabric dye and an impulse purchase of the February Martha Stewart Living magazine.
5. Listened to A.A. Bondy (which she may have liked a little more than Children of Bodom)
6. A lovely Mexican dinner... with complimentary Chiclets.

5 comments:

G. Twilley said...

Can you freeze me an put me in the time capsule? I want to be a part of our worlds future in a crazy way!

Anonymous said...

there's a 100% chance she liked a.a. bondy more...

mcclure adoption said...

she sounds like my dream girl...
i have an idea for the last thing you should include before you seal the time capsule, but i'll have to tell you in person.

Angie Davis said...

i love hearing how happy you are! yes, very cool girl (just visited her blog).

lana bear said...

man -the way the 2 of you love each other is the most awesome thing to get to experience first hand. I'm in love with you guys in love.

I hope we can be foursie friends forever.