Thursday, May 26, 2005

Holding down the fort.

Well this morning a bunch of my friends left for Thailand. Saturday a bunch more will be leaving for beach project. This will be the first summer in four years that I wasn't either at beach project or overseas. I can help but wish I were going somewhere. I mostly just want to go back to Brazil or have one more summer at beach project. I think Ive changed a lot even just since last summer and I think Id enjoy the environment a lot more this year. Last year I think I went down there with something to prove and it kind of ruined a good part of my summer. I guess though I'll always look back over years past and say to myself, "I wish I knew then what I know now." I think most people do that. Guess I should just realize that Im always going to be changing and from tomorrows perspective I will have never known enough for today, but in the here and now I know that Im doing just fine. All in all I still wish I were on an air plane or on the road to the beach rather than sitting at work playing online games....but hey, if Im going to work, online games aren't all that bad.

No comments: