Monday, January 05, 2009

carnival cruise lines = purveyors of lies



Fact: this didn't happen. The crowd in this commercial was definitely not the crowd that the fine folks at Carnival made wait around for more than 3 hours before sending home without the satisfaction of seeing a pinata smashed with a wrecking ball.

The lama stood in an empty parking lot for a week after the "event" then they quietly took it down around 9:00 on a sunday. No wrecking balls, no candy, no fanfare, nothing but a bunch of lies.

3 comments:

G. Twilley said...

though...there should have been a fire.

That's all I'm sayin'.

susan said...

Did you go to the shoot or did you edit that commercial?

I wish you could edit my life like it was a movie. I would so love to be followed around by a throbbing boom box.

See what you can do.

Jason Harmon said...

Susan...

I did neither... I was one of the thousand or so people that didn't get to see a pinata get smashed with a wrecking ball. I've been told that the police said it was too dangerous to do. Who knows what actually happened.

I'm still waiting on some good Susan footage so I can add in the boom boxes.